1. Extended warranty service:
BRASTY GROUP s.r.o. provide the customer extended warranty on a watch movement for one more year after statutory warranty has expired for an item purchased on Brasty.co.uk under terms and conditiones stated below.
Terms and conditions of extended warranty are valid from the moment when this service is added to a shopping basket together with goods on brasty.co.uk during purchase and after this order is confiremed by BRASTY GROUP s.r.o.
Terms and conditions of extended warranty:
- the service has to be paid fully and in a timely matter,
- if there is a watch movement malfunction at the time of extended warranty, it means 1 year after statutary warranty is expired, if this is a watch being unduly slow or fast it is not considered a malfunction for purposes of the extended warranty,
- coverage of the exteded warranty on a watch movement is the same as a statutary warranty terms and conditions unless stated otherwise.
Applying for extended warranty:
- the customer will contact BRASTY GROUP s.r.o. by email and will substantiate the entitlement to the extended warranty by the original invoice with the relevant goods together with paid extended warranty service,
- following BRASTY GROUP s.r.o. instructions the customer will send faulty goods to an agreed site
- BRASTY GROUP s.r.o. will evaluate whether an entitlement is in terms of the extended warranty and decide if there is a reason for repairs or a watch movement exchange and let the customer know about the best way of its execution.
- if a watch movement is fixable, BRASTY GROUP s.r.o. will arrange its repairs,
- if a watch movement is completely destroyed or its repair would be redundant, BRASTY GROUP s.r.o. will provide a substitude watch movement to the customer (in this case the original watch movement is not returned to the customer),
- if a repair or a watch movement exchange is reduntant, then the customer is paid a so-called price at the present time, which means the price of a watch movement at the time of his claim.
Expire of the extended warranty:
- at the last day of the extended warranty,
- an expiration or a theft of the product, for which the proof of purchase was issued,
- by accepting a claim from the extended warranty,
- a valid withdrawn from a contract in the statutary warranty period due to a faulty product (in this case BRASTY GROUP s.r.o. will refund payment for the extended warranty).
2. Warranty of accidental damage or theft
BRASTY GROUP s.r.o. will refund a financial loss for the product from Brasty.co.uk to the customer, if this was caused by accidential damage of the goods or its theft, terms and conditions stated below.
Terms and conditions of this service are valid from the moment when this service is added to a shopping basket together with goods on brasty.co.uk during purchase and after this order is confirmed by BRASTY GROUP s.r.o.
Terms and conditions of this service:
- the service is paid fully and in timely manner by the customer
- a customer will apply for for the service the latest one year from the purchase by email.
- in case of the product being stolen, customer will attach a police report.
- the service will expire once applied for and accepted.
- service could be purchased within 14 days of receiving goods.
Provided service does not apply to:
- product repairs covered by statutory warranty
- product wear and tear, maintenance neglect or gradual effect of corrosion, damp, hot or cold environment,
- product damage, which doesn´t affect the functionality and usability of the product (such as scratches, colour loss or external adjustments etc.),
- product damage caused by incorrect installation, repair or maintenance,
- product damage caused by its use in contrary to the manufacturer´s manual or to the purpose for which the product is intended, including using unauthorised accessories
- damage or theft of the product as a result of vis maior,
- damage or theft of the product caused intentionally.
Compensation amount for a financial loss on the product:
- this service is arranged with a 10% customer participation of the purchase price including VAT, in case a customer is registered as a VAT payer then the particitipation is 10% of the purchase price excluding VAT,
- in case of accidental product damage where a repair is possible the repair will be arranged for the customer, in case of a complete product destruction were repair is redundant the customer is given a replacement product of his choise within the same price range, if repair or exchange of the product is redundand the customer is given the purchase price exluding his 10% participation as a voucher for his next purchase.
- in case of theft of the product the customer is given a replacement product of his choice within the same price range, if a product replacement is redundant, then the customer is paid back the purchase price, excluding 10% customer participation of the product price as a voucher for his next purchase.